Thursday, November 27, 2008

And we're, ummm.... Off?

  I have a friend who claims that blogs are for self - important know it all's with nothing better to do but talk about themselves to people they don't know. 
 "Perfect!" I thought.  And here we are.
 I mean, it's Thanksgiving.   It's eight in the morning.  I have coffee, a warm couch (made, of course, of brown wide - wale corduroy), more dogs than I can conveniently count (two) and a Disney movie.  No no, it's not for me, it's for my boss, but still.  What more can a person ask for?  Naturally I felt the need to go online and brag to everyone who would listen.  Which is probably no one, but that's okay.  In fact, it's almost better.  
 All these months of constantly having to update one of the several work blogs / websites has left me with a need to spend at least twenty minutes every morning hen pecking around the ol' Macbook keyboard.  At least it gives me something constructive to do (or at least makes me appear constructive) while drinking coffee.  
 Whatever happened to Billy Joel?
 Eye candy?  Of course!  Check some pics from the past couple weeks... We had the Wild Care Benefit at the Island Merchant, a show at this place in Falmouth with Sara Leketa and Don McCloskey, you know, the usual good times...
 

No comments: